About Us | Services | Testimonial | FAQs | Inquiry | Contact us
When do the courses start in foreign universities?
The main intake for all the foreign universities are in September, but some universities would also have a second intake in January/February and a third in May/June only for popular courses related to management and IT.
What are the entry criteria for an undergraduate and postgraduate programmes?
The criteria differ from course to course and from university to university. Generally, for an undergraduate programme one needs to successfully complete HSC or std.12 and for a postgraduate programme one needs to have 12+ 3 or 12+ 4 years of education. Sometimes relevant work experience is also considered on an individual basis.
What kind of exams are needed to appear for, to secure admission?
You may have to appear for exams like GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS, pertaining to the programme you want to study and the requirement of the university.
Will one get financial assistance?
Colleges and universities offer scholarship assistantships and fellowships to outstanding students, largely based on merit. There is stiff completion for financial assistance and availability varies from university to university.
Can a student work while studying?
Yes, students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week while studying.
What documents are required to apply for student visa?
The following documents are required to get a student visa:
  • I-20 or Acceptance letter from the university.
  • SEVIS form for US student visa
  • Marks sheets, transcripts and certificates from previous institutions attended.
  • Scores of tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, whichever is applicable to the country and the programme.
  • Financial evidence showing you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees and living expenses during the period of your intended study.
  • Statement of purpose.
  • Recommendation letters.
Who can apply for a dependant visa?
Dependant visa are available only to spouse and children; they are not available to parents, in-laws or adult sons and daughters of the principal applicant.
Is it tough to get a student visa?
  • Student visas are relatively easy to obtain. Most of the applicants from India who provide a confirmed offer from an overseas university and evidence of financial support for tuition fees and living expenses are issued visa.
Is it required paying the tuition fees in advance and showing a receipt from the university?
No, paying the tuition fees in advance is a good way to show proof of funds, but it is NOT a requirement to pay in advance.
Is there a quota for the number of student visas issued each year?
No, all qualified students receive visas.